Sunday, July 6, 2008

More coming up!

2 weeks has past.
My plan have already expired.
However,
i could not see any difference.
Hais....

Hmm....
I am going to extend my plans.
For another 2 WEEKS!
But with condition!
My enemy will be my friends on WEEKENDS!
Some times my enemy are my friends on weekdays.
BUT, i will keep them to the minimum!
AITE!

Hehe...
Now I am indulging in a SIN!
Mary's Biscuit Chocolate Cake!

OMG!
Its absolutely Deliciouso!

My Sis made that yesterday!
I know it looks rather unappealing,
but who cares?
I only care about the thing that is IN my mouth....!
Mmmm.....
Oh my!
Its very Orgasmic!
OH YEAH!!!!!
OH!!!



HAHA!!!

-------------------------


Btw, i went to my cousin's house just now.
She just gave birth a few days ago.
went to see her.
SO CUTE!
HAHA!
All babies are cute!
(ps. Just like me!)
(kidding!)

And i wrapped a present for her.


Cute rite?

I didn't get a chance to take photo of her..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
***
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

prince Syafiq j








No comments: