Monday, July 14, 2008

Emergency!

OK!

Here is what happen.

On Saturday,
I became a part time 'Karang Guni'
Hehe...
Went to school to help out the Conserve IG people.
It was Interesting yet FILTHY!
ARGH!
All the dust and dirt
are making me sick!
*sniff sniff*
OK.
I got back home at 9.
Nobody was at home,
so i called my mom.
"Hello Mum! Where are you?"
"I'm at Northpoint. Buying ring for your brother's fiance. He is getting engaged tomorrow!"
"HUH? Engaged? Oh... OK...."
*Shock and ?????*

I got not much remark,
but,
Good Luck to the couple!

And,
hearing that they will get married on 5 years time.
OK, if kind of fine with it...
Coz its only 5 years...
But in 5 years time,
i would be 23!!!
OMG!
Thats old!
And i will be OLD!
23
YOU KNOW!!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!
SO late!

(thanx ain & pig for disturbing me!)
lol! <3 ain (: and vigggggggggggggggg now im lost...

Ok! never mind,
I am glad that at least there is a
time limit for them to get married.
23, 23 lah....
Haiz.....
*

*

*

*

*

*


*

*
*
*
*

*

*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: