Sunday, July 27, 2008

*i THINK * i FEEL *i SAY...

A Boy in his Teenage Life

Seeing the change in me.
Realizing the change in me.
Reflecting the change in me.

The world is every changing,
and so am I.


Recently, I have seen changes in myself.
It's not only me.
But others also.


Lately i have been sleeping late and wake up early in the morning.
As usual,
a teenager will always be
grumpy,
moody,
temperamental,
sensitive,
and more.

I realise that those feeling are growing inside me.
Slowly, they will take over my body.
Those emotion that are unwanted be me.
I don't need them!
However,
they are being nourished my ego.
The 7 Deadly Sins.
Pride
Wrath
Greed
Envy
Lust
Sloth
Gluttony


In the past,
I do not get mad easily.
I was able to maintain them.
I could not understand why some people can get angry easily.
It is like Potassium.
Extremely reactive!

But now,
I am starting to feel it.
I am getting worked up over tiny little thing.
I do not want that to happen.
I don't want to be like any other typical teenager.
I don't want to be like my siblings.
Like my Mom.

(FYI, my family got "Gangster" Blood!
My Grandmother was not a gangster,
but she sure can kick you off like one!

It run down the blood,
my aunt, mom, brother and sisters)
*I am not trying to create a bad image of them,
but its just that they are capable of doing it*


Is it my time now?
To preserve the name of my decedent?

NO!
That is not me!
I don't want to be like them!
Being all rebellious!
Screaming and Shouting over a piece of bread crump!
Slamming the door all the time!

But somehow,
I am feeling it now.
Anger can just rage out of the flesh anytime.
Am I losing my ground?
Where do I go?
What do I do?

All I can now is to just keep calm.

This is what i found out.
Hormones in puberty, can affect the mood and mind!
ARGH!!!!!!!
Why must it happen?
MOOD!


Happiness,
Please take me away into your light!

*
*
*
*
*
PRINCE SYAFIQ J




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Syafiq!!
Everytime when your angry remember Hannah and I loves you loads!!!

Chelsea