Tuesday, July 29, 2008

E-deo-tic ME!

Was I being an idiot or just an idiot?

Well,
I am sick right from the start of this morning.
When I was going home,
Gayan was craving for Slurpee.
Well, the weather was so warm!
STUPIDLY,
i also go buy slurpee.
I didnt realise i was sick,
or forgot that i was sick.

SO, was i being an idiot or what?

NEXT!

In class, i was playing with teammates watches.
ended up like this,

As you can see i am wearing 4 watches.
At the end of the class,
2 watches was returned.
The Black and White.
Left with the Grey and Purple.
The purple is Ain's
since she was in a rush,
she left n did not take back her watch.
So, Me and MY idiotic mind!
I wore both watches from school
all the way till i reach home!
Not realising that i was wearing both watches at the same time.
So, imagine!
Everywhere i go,
i will always get stares.
I was like,
whats the problem with these people?
Is there anything wrong with me?

I looked around me,
my shirt,
hair,
face,
bag,
and others.
Could not find any flaws.

So i just leave it alone.

Only when i reach home,
i realise it!
GOD DAMN IT!

People must have think,
What the hell is this boy doing?
Wearing 2 watches on one hand.
ADIDAS some more!
Hand so skinny,
want to wear 2 big watch.
Hope he can balance himself with one side heavy.

Hmmmm.......
Just an E-deo-tic person.

Talking about e-DEO-tic,
it reminds me of deodorant.
So,
my deodorant finish already.
Now, i am wearing my sis deodorant.
Its a WOMAN deodorant FYI!
so, i smell very feminin lately.
I am running out of gel, shampoo,
ARGH!
Hate it when this happen!
everyday go to school with ugly hair.
I look like a MUSHROOM-HEAD!
or a DICK-HEAD?

So yah!
Going to cut them soon!

___

Btw,
i have 2 UT left!
And den,
can celebrate!
but still don wan to study!

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: