Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It must be ME!

Everyday i wonder...
I wonder whether is it me or them.

Everyday i go to school.
Really had fun in class.
All those jokes and laughter.
Besides that, there is something about me that makes me feel different.

Everyday, i can see my classmates;
playing games,
surf the net,
blog,
blog hopping,
edit photos,
watch movie,
and more.
But I,
work like hell!
I can see everyone so relax,
while i crack my brain to make my contribution.

So is it me or them?
Is it me who do not know how to manage my time?
or
They just happen to have ample time to spare?

I can say that i am quite a 'perfectionist'
things need to be the right way.
and blah blah.
But is that the reason why I am always like this.

Some people are able to multi task.
Well, that is a good thing.
But I...
SUCK at it.

I ever tried to multi task,
but just not my kind of situation.
I tried to watch movie, play game and more
but no time for it!
I always wonder...
Why?


I guess i am used to the situation being all stressed up.
Cracking my brain.
Rushing through work.
That is what i am afraid of.
Afraid of GREY HAIR!
Oh My God!
That is the only thing that i cannot take.
besides pimple, leg and more!

Whatever it is,
i guess i am fine with it.

(Btw, this is nothing serious, just wondering about it
just don't want to talk about this to anyone)



___________

After soo long,
at last, i meet my two BFs!
ARGH!
Missed them a lot.
Just wish that we are in the same school.
Then we could just BITCH around in school
just like in secondary school.
Haiz....
Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss
Miss a lot of things.

Anyway,
my Honey asked me out this Saturday.
Going to watch fireworks!
Yeay!
Miss her soo much!
Can't wait to see her!

My sweetheart!
and Tab!

[!chalet!011.jpg]

Aiyo....
Looking forward to see you guys!

----------------

And I lost my Superman Jacket!
Ahhhh........!!!
*cry*
Superman Jacket.....
I want you back!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J





No comments: