Thursday, July 17, 2008

Come Fly with ME!

To my dearest Chelsea,

I know what you are going through right now.
I know it is tough.
But what ever happens,
just stay strong aite!
There must be a reason behind things that happen.
You might not be able to see the result now.
But if you persevere,
I am sure you will succeed!
Don't worry to much about the bad things.
Look at the bright side!
With your business course,
u can open your own Beauty Parlor.
Be your own boss!
How great would it be?
Then Hannah and I can come and have FREE treatment!
Hehe...

Whatever it is,
if you do have any problem,
share it with us aite!
As a friend,
Hannah and I don mind sharing your burden.
We will go through ups and downs together
no matter what!

*Best Friend Forever*

*
*
*
*

And also,
your BUTTERFLY!


I love it alot!!!
(DUH! I painted it!)
*I cant believe that i painted that.*
I am just glad that i am able to help you.
If you are trying to paint anything,
DO CONSULT ME FIRST!



I LOVE IT!
And i am sure HANNAH wiil be jealous of it!
Hehe...

To my dearest Hannah,
GO AND CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM!

_________

Aiyo...
Later got Cognitive!
in my NEW group!
Haiz....


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J





No comments: