Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vitamin C

I am in need of Vitamin C NOW!
I think ive overworked my body.
Ever since I came back from Cambodia,
i have yet to rest.
I was all busy and packed with activity!
Go so many things to do
and so little time to rest.

Today,
my body just broke down.
Flu, body ache, fever
GOSH!

I was so sick that i slept the whole day.
Took some pills and off to bed!
I am sorry to my IG for i cannot help them with the farewell party preparation.
This time i failed as a leader.
And there will be no more of it.

I am going to look after myself properly
starting from NOW!

I can't remember when was the last time i fall sick.
It was in secondary school i guess...
I never recall being sick in poly.
Just extreme exhaustion and that's all.

......

Yesterday
Had a great time with BFF!
Thanx for the early Birthday Celebration!
LOVE you guys a lot!!!
MUAXXX!!!



Celebrated my LAST teen years....
:(

.....

Got my arm henna-ed
Hehe

My name in Japanese
Saiffiku
haha!
I LOVE IT A LOT!

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey syafiq!

TAKE CARE!!

Prince Syafiq J. said...

awww... so sweet...

Thanx May!