Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Classes!

OMG!
Seriously!
I have so many different classes when school reopens!


I've got like 4 different classes!
and 4 different classmates!

Everyday,
I will see different people!
This is sooo not RP!
Like totally!
NOT!

I am seriously going to miss having the
One and Only Class
like in year 1.
Haiz...

So, for the 1st week of school,
i will be like,
ermm....
who are you?
EVERYDAY!
Rather then knowing some of my classmates by the end of the week.

Haiz...

What can i do...
I also got a C class.
Which starts at 10!
How bad is that!
U start later, you end later!
WTH!!!!
And since it starts at 10,
I've to go to school on my own!
Aiyoh....
No more daddy sent to school.
All i can do is just to be strong!

I just the a "GREAT" news!
Talking about strong.
I have to be even stronger than strong!!!
Way way way............ Stronger!

WHY?

Coz im placed with the year THREE student!
Thats why.

Be strong Syafiq!

*
*
*
*
*





No comments: