Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Momentum II

Momentum
RP's Dance Festival


Just for your information,
I am in the mid of preparing for this performance.
So yah..
I believe I will be performing.
And I am going to do my best to be in this performance!

I am selling the tickets!
YES!
So,
if you guys want to watch this BIG DANCE performance,
do get the ticket from me!

Great performance from;
NUS Dance Ensemble
SMU
NP NRA
St. Andrew JC
ITE College East
Dance Spectrum International
and WHOLE LOT MORE!!!


Like hello!!!
Ticket sold at ONLY $10!!!!
and you get to watch all the great dance group in Singapore!!!

I am holding some of the tickets with the best seats!
So, ask me ASAP and you will get the best seats!

*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



3 comments:

hacd said...

me !! i want one pleaseee !!

CristyAmanda said...

I WANT TO SEE YOU PERFORM!
sounds so exciting!!! :)

Prince Syafiq J. said...

yeah! anymore??!!!