Friday, September 19, 2008

Push me harder!

Life is so bad!
I need support!
You push me and i will go.
How am i going to push myself?

its so sad that Cs are flooding my grades!
uber sad.

-----

Now my thigh are in pain.
On Monday had dance.
So,
everyone was doing their split.



So was I!
since my split is not dat perfect YET!
My coach pulled my leg
FURTHER APART!
I was like....
IN PAIN DUH!!!!
The coach was like,
"keep on breathing....."
I kept on breathing...
but felt like

....

It goes to show that my muscle is
what i believed to be
OVERSTRETCH!
Its in pain now...
I couldn't dance yesterday!
.sad.

Oh well!
Its for my own good anyway!
my aim is to do a proper split at the end of the year.
HAHA!

------

Took photo wif my classmate a few days back.

Exchange Umbrella!

It was Me and Hajjah.

I call her Aishwarya.
She call me Hady.

She's the Queen.
I'm the Prince.
*she's my mother!!!*
haha!

Getting along with my classmates now...
Glad that happens.

I am sure that you guys have seem
this picture as my DP on my MSN.
Let me tell you why...

I am the Hady Mirza coz my classmate says i look like him.
Then another classmate looks aishawarya
and another one LOVES Shah Ruk Han.
Then we call ourself
Hady Rai Khan

**
*
*
*
*
PrincesyafiqJ









No comments: