Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beware of FREE Drinks!

OK!
DAMN HYPER NOW!
All thanx to FREE Drinks!

I got this in school yesterday.
They were giving out free coffee.
HEY!
its FREE and Singapore!
Who don't want???

Amir warn me that it taste bad.
Well, i have never tried it before.
So i drank it jus now.
1st sip was,
TINGGGGG!!!!!
It just shoot up my brain!
It tasted awful!
And uber strong!
I dono whether the caffeine was very strong,
or i am not use to it.
I am damn hyper now!
And I cannot concentrate on my RJ!
I am writing shit on my RJ!
Like literaly Shit shit!
DAMN IT!
How?

I am like jumping all around the house now!!!
OMG!!!
I feel like dancing!
like practicing my dance choreo

ARGH!!!
STRESS!
RESTLESS!
ADRANELINE RUSH!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
COME ON MAN!
COME ON BABY!
COME ON CHICKS AND DUDES!
LETS SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!!!!!

SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE IT!
SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE IT!
*shake it by metro station*

Oh my!

-----------
FYI
I didn't realise that my comment in my blog
is OPEN to PUBLIC!
I don't want to put tag board in my blog.
That is like totally typical!
So, if you guys wana drop down some comment,
do drop them down.
No account is needed!
And it is not difficult to give comment rite?!
Hehe..
I just want people to give comment!
Haha!
I sound so DESPOlah!
Just click on the comment button at the bottom of every post.
This thing will pop out.


See!
You can even choose YOUR identity!
Google/Bloger account?
OpenID?
Name/URL?
Anonyomous?
PICK YOUR CHOICE!

DROP COMMENT OK!
-------------


CRAZY!

My head is spinning like roller coaster now!

like freaking CRAZY!

OK!
I wana go clubbing now!

HAHA!
Lets go!
Come on!
Who wana folo me??
Lets party!!!!!!!!!


+++++++++++
Drink No Alcohol!
Drink Coffee And Go Hi!

+++++++++++

*
*
*
PRINCESYAFIQJ





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha told u rite???
Boss giving out coffe to further damage their reputation LOL
maybe its not to our taste lar.. haha its a BRAZILIAN coffee...
Lucky for u its free... last time I BOUGHT IT $$ GONE!!

-amiR-