Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BALLS


Any one LOVE Mothballs???

Coz i smell like one!!

Now that i got a new cabinet,
my mom want to prevent insects from coming into my cabinet.
The only way is to put mothballs.
And guess how many mothballs she put in both my cabinet???

A very nice
24 mothballs!

Can u just imagine it????
I just wana thank my mom for her effort,
but her effort was overwhelmed.

1stly, i totally hate the smell of mothball.
I never like the smell of it!
Ever since young!
Can u imagine how strong can 1 mothball smell?
What more 24 of them???
Everytime i open my cabinet,
my nose is showered with the smell of mothballs!
I was like,
argh.....!

Having 24 mothballs in my cabinet,
and having them in contact with my clothes!
My clothes smell like mothballs!
I am soo FREAKING pissed with that!
Now, the smell lingers in my nose
everywhere i go....

No perfume nor deodorant can get rid of the smell.

I have already remove ALL of them,
but the smell is still there!!!!!!!!!!!

*
*
*





No comments: