Friday, September 19, 2008

Now that you are old!


Teletubbies theme song




Teletubbies end song




1st Power Ranger
I could still remember watching it.
And everytime the robots are joining,
my dad always complain.
"they transform so long. the monster could have kill them!"




Banana In Pajamas



Are you thinking what i am thinking B1?
Are you thinking what i am thinking B2?
Its _______ TIME!!!!!


Captain Planet



Captain Planet





Thunder Cats




Animaniacs




Sailor moon




Popeye the sailor man





Ghostbuster




Ninja Turtle



Sonic




X-Men



The Pinky and the Brain



Pokemon



The Mask



Cow and Chicken




I am Weasel



Smurf



He Man



Inspector Gadget



Gummi Bears




Care Bears




Woodey wood pecker



Fantastic 4



Magic School Bus



Beast Wars- transformers



Cardcaptor Sakura



Sabrina




Adams Family



Bear in the big blue house



Little Bear



Franklin







I am sure they do brought back some of your childhood memories.
Now that we are old,
we should not forget about our childhood life.
These precious memories must be treasured!

I know they are just some of what i can recall.
you can visit
Retro Junk

I believe they do have a lot of retro stuff
for people like Us!

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J






1 comment:

ayean. said...

cute nyer! oh my goodness! and how come don't have ultraman?! ):