Monday, September 15, 2008

2 weaks...

2 weeks to Hari Raya!!!
Haha!
Looking forward for the food!!!!!!
All those goodies!
and $$$ especially!
Muahahaha!

Let see what i need to do.

- i need to transfer all photos from my cam into the PC
-maybe get some E35Q's photo printed out
- clean my room
-wash/clean the toilet
-cut hair
-facial from Chelsea
-threading from Chelsea
-get birthday present for Chelsea
-celebrate Chelsea's birthday 27th September!
-revamping of Hannah's room.
-get stuff for her room
-paint her room

basically thats all i have.

*****
aiyo...
Chelsea wana go clubbing on her birthday!
I can't!
Argh!
Its the fasting month!
If its not, den i might consider going!
Haiz....
Chelsea!
Don't worry ah!
I will go clubbing with you one day.
*not till im 21. hehe*
OK!

I miss u 2 soo much.
We have not meet nor talk since last week.
Can't wait to see you guys!



Love you!

*****


First photo taken with my new classmates!

Cute rite???

I am beginning to get use to the class.
I was pretty devastated when some of them thought
that i was some foreigner!
From some Thailandnish country.
Now, some of them said i look like
hardy mirza.

I was like NONSENSE!!!
Haha!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: