Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday

Oh ya!
I wanted to talk about yesterday but forgot.
Was too tired.
OK!
Here goes...
Well, it was the 2nd day of school!
I had Science UT!
Can't mention anything about it.
I had Computing and Mathematical module.
Mr Eric was away for a camp.
So a relief faci took over.
ARHG!
The change of faci is one problem.
And the problem of the day is another problem.
ARGH!
It is about PROBABILITY!
with A-maths!
I was like.......
??????

Haloo!!!
My probability is already like gone case.
What more my A-math?
I have never ever touch A-math in my entire life.
SO all the time i saw totally like
???????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????
????????
??????
??
?
HUH????



...

Today

Today was alright.
Had Culture!
My favourite!
Very easy to score!
Nothing much happen
other than CD trying to kick my foot
but ended up kicking my leg.
The "good" thing is that he was wearing shoe!
So can u imagine a guy kicking your leg FOR FUN???
Good thing i have a strong muscle and bones!
If I got Osteoporosis,
PLEASE COME and visit me in the hospital!
Thank You!
Another thing.
I am going to be busted tomorrow!

What happen was that Sarah, CD, Cass, Izzan, Kenneth and I
went to watch some Sharks documentary.
Since we were late, we had to sit on the stairs.
My head was very heavy that Cass kindly
lend me her shoulder.
Brilliantly!
Sarah and Izzan was sitting right behind us.
They actually took photo of me resting my head on Cass's shoulder.
Tml,
they are so going to show it to the whole class.

I am so BUSTED tml!

And tml got Computing UT!
Busted again!
ARGH!!!

People!
Its only the FIRST week of school!!!!!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J






No comments: