Friday, June 13, 2008

News!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
I went to sentosa with my classmates...
After soo long....

I found out that we took a total of


239
photos!

In just ONE day!

Typical teenagers = Cam-sluts!!!!


Here are just SOME of the photos...













































How is it?
Nice?
E35Q are all photogenic students.
If you are looking for models,
just come to RP's E35Q aite!
You will have a hard time choosing your models!
Hehe...
Really enjoyed it!
Though I was the ONLY guy who lasted the whole event.

Well... Im just so used to be surrounded by girls.
I'm making me sound like P.I.M.P.
But I am not...
Hehe...
I have been like this ever since secondary school.
It's just this kind of magnetic attraction that makes the girls come to me.
Or I come to them.
Haha!
Either or I don't give a damn about it.
I am just being ME!
Hehe...


-------------------------------


Well...
School is starting VERY SOON!
And i have NOT study for my UT (Understanding Test)
Damn it!
Too "excited" to study for it.
Hehe...

But i really miss school.
NO!
I think my classmates that makes me miss school a lot!
My classmates makes me Love school.
My classmates gives me encouragement to drive for success.
My classmates never fails to make me laugh each day.
My classmates painted my life with wonderful colours.
My classmates are the one who I am going to treasure.

Thank you guys
for making me having the time of my life!!!
Love you guys LOADS!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh hell... I'm soooooo gonna get the pics from you!!! MUAHAHA. Heh. Anyway, See ya on monday!! We hv science, lol. It sucks but then we ARE E35Q!!! AND E35Q rocks!!
Sorry... Babbling.
See ya!!!