Saturday, June 14, 2008

I got no idea what to put for this post.

Firstly, i just found out that i got some photos of me and my classmates for the last day of school!




And of course i know,
school is opening very soon.
Whats the point of painting this photo right?
Well, this blog is called paintedstucco.

Therefore, major photos will be painted up here.

It provides memory for all...
Its like a wall filled with full of memories.

-------

On 8 June,
I went to school for some Entrepreneur thinging.
My job was just to usher visitors.
Well, it was easy.
But its just that the leaders did not do a good job!
Here is Cass & Me after the event.

Pretty in WHITE!

------------------

I don't know when was this.
But, I took it at my cousin's house.
It was my nephew's birthday.

That is my niece.


That is my Princess!

I am really loving my Purple hoodei!
It rocks man!!!
Yeay!

--------------

Oh ya!
Great news!
I totally forgot about my IG's Orientation.
Thanx to Pei YU,
she reminded about it.
So, i went like VERY early in the morning.
To go to Sentosa.
IN the end, ONLY 4 juniors turned up.
Pathetic right?!
But it was okay...
Did enjoyed a bit.

After that,
I went to my aunts house.
There is a little get to gather there.
All my relatives were there.
And so is my nephew!

Cute right! Not the baby! ME! HAHAHA!!!! Kidding!

I'm pretty sure you are wondering why
doesn't he look like a Malay.
That is because he is blood is mixed!
My cousin, a Malay
and
her husband, Britain.
And when they bond,
that is what they get!

Stephanie, I am sure you LOVE!!!!!
British guy!
I am so sorry to say that
I got one in my arm!
Muahahahah!!!!
Hehe...

----------------

Ok,
I got something to show to you guys.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

HAHA!
That is my brother.






Love him so much!
My younger sister actually dressed
him up in my elder sister's dress.
And HEELS!
Hehe...!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J





No comments: