Monday, June 16, 2008

1st day school!!!

1st day of school!
It was alright.
Nothing special happen.
Other than many of classmates buying loads of new stuff that I want to buy!
ARGH!
Cass and Izzah bought a new sandals from NUM!
I was like WTH!!!!
I soo want to but them lah!!!
Though I find it very expensive for a pair of sandals,
I wouldn't mind getting unless someone is paying for it!
Haha!
The sandals are nice and
tt is seriously envying!
ARGH! GOSH!!!!

What to do...
I am not that rich enough to buy them...
I will just have to look for other options!
Haiz....

Today had A101 module.
Basic Science!
I am soo "LOVING IT!"
Like, LITERALLY!
Just cant wait for the day to end.
And NOT looking for tomorrow!
UT! UT! UT!
STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!!!!!

Its funny that I can get stress over a mere 30 minute test.
While other poly students are stressing over a more complex examinations.
Maybe it is just natural for us to face this kind of reaction.
The word 'TEST' itself is like...
Ughhh...!
So, we will always react that way
no matter how easy it is!

Whatever it is,
I am still going to do well in school!
No matter what!
I am going to make the best out of it!
My eyes are already set on the
Singapore Tourism Board Scholarship
I need to do well in order to get that!
I need to excel in every module,
especially Enterprise.
Only As for me!!!!!!!!!!
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: