Saturday, June 21, 2008

DIET!

PEOPLE!!!
I NEED to go on a DIET!
Like TOTALLY!
URGENTLY! NOW! COMPULSORY!
anything associates with that...

I'm deteriorating now!
All the hormones are killing me!
HELP! HELP! HELP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

When I say DIET,
I don't meant diet, diet.
I am soo skinny!
diet dont exist in my Dicktionary!

I need to go on a
HIGH VEGETABLES AND FRUITS DIET! LOW IN SUGAR and JUNKS
Over the holidays,
I have been taking in LOADS of sugar and JUNKS!
Now, the reaction is taking place.
Like,
PIMPLES growing every where!
LITERALLY EVERY WHERE!!!!
(my FACE ofcoz)
Don't think dirty if u are thinking about it!

ARGH!
I don't know how to face people!
It is giving me INSECURITY!
I'm in secure!
I want my baby skin back!


I am going to make a VOW!

I Prince Syafiq J here by vow that;
I will eat more vegetables and fruits.
I will not consume any sugary stuff.

Things like chocolate and sweets will be my enemy.

Fruits and vegetables will be my best friends.

For a 2 WEEKS.

If i break any of the rule,

you are allowed to punish me.


SEALED!

I hope you guys as a friend.
Would help me with my mission.
and NOT tempt me with my enemy.
Thank You!!!

If you guys do have any kind of tips for me,
you are most welcome to leave them in my comments.
Thank You!

*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J








No comments: