Sunday, December 5, 2010

aNGER + rOCK = rock ON!!!

Thanks to fashion.
I meet new findings.

Was watching some fashion show online.
Instead of my eyes watching it,
my ears were having its 'sharp' moments.

I subconsciously was humming to the song that was being played while watching.
Only after the whole show,
I was searching for the song.

and to my 'omg'
i fell in love.
fell in love with the musicians.

Apocalyptica

They are like WOW!
Have you ever seen emo, black metal guys using cello
as part of their music???

Usually you will see
a man in a nice suit playing the cello,


But this one is emo guys.

This song is very familiar



if you do listen to rock song last time,

Metallica sang that song



Yeah...
all the old folks must have love them.
They were popular in the late 80s early 90s if im not wrong
coz i know my older cousins and brother who are in their mid-late 20s
are so into them.
and i was so young that time,
i cant be bothered by all these rock songs.

anyway i am favour this song



I some how feel like mashing up the 2 songs by
Nothing Else Matters and Fade To Black.
And use it for my choreo.

How nice would it be???

I mean comparing to Bulletproof by Kerli,
that one is also a rock song.



OMG!
Since I love these 3 songs,
why not I mash them up together???

But hmm..
How am I going to go about doing that?

hahah!


If you realise,
most of the songs are pretty rock, emo songs.
Reason being it is easier to fire out anger feelings
as compared to happy feelings.

I am just going to tap onto those feelings that are easy to reach out.
Not everyone are optimistic.
We always have bad thoughts.
So, why not just squeeze those 'bad' feelings since it is very convenient.

And I am not those people who are angry all the time.
Have you guys ever seen me going berserk shouting angrily?
I dont think so.
So yah.

I am going to let it out through my dance.


I am really hopping i have the time to do all these.
And I hope I cant do it well
and make it a success!


JIA YOU!!!

*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: