Sunday, December 26, 2010

this pretty random thing



Wonder the wonder.
Hahahah!

I am just being random.
okok.

I got loads to talk about.

A milestone in my life.
My virgin trip to the club!
hahahah!
Yeah!
Totally rocking!!!

Next is WORK!
Aiyoh...
hahaahh!
I added 2 of my colleague in FB.
Oooo kayyy....

Meaning they DO have access to my blog.
*actually everyone have access to my blog,
but its a matter of whether you know me or not.*
To my colleague,
HELLO!
hahahah

Next is my Christmas Celebration.
Christmas?
Do I even celebrate christmas?
hahaha
Here is my christmas;
Sleep throughout the day,
went to ikea, giant in tampines,
had caramel frappe at Mc Cafe.
Home, FB, MSN and SLEEP!

That was my Christmas!
"BEST" Christmas one can ever get!
Hahahah!

Anyway Ikea's hot dog is delicious.
But somehow feels rubbery.
But i like!
Coz its DIRTY CHEAP and DELICIOUS!!!
ROARR!!!

haahhaha!

I know i sounds a little kinky.
hahhaa!
Coz im listening to



currently.

Yeah!
One Hell of a sexy song!
Bring me to the dance floor and a pole.
I will give YOU
ENTERTAINMENT!
Purrr....

HAHAHAHAAHA!!!

anyway,
i cannot wait for the movie to be OUT!



I am SOOOO going to watch it!
by hook or by crook!

*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: