Sunday, December 5, 2010

Men + Leggings = Meggings




Men can wear what woMEN wear.

Thanx to meggings,
I cant probably add that into my wardrobe.

I was looking through my closet and found my tights
that i wore during my SYF in secondary school.

And YES i can still fit in.
hahaha!

And put it on and an idea struck me.
I recalled myself reading an article on Meggings.

I find it interesting.

Here is SS09 Givenchy Homme













My 'idol' is wearing it
the looks aint that bad,
but i love his shirt.
I think i should do something like that to one of my shirt too.
haha

So what do you think?
YES?
NO?


I think this style is kinda good for those conservative
Muslims guys who would love to wear shorts short.
hahahah
(just fyi, in islam, for men, it is considered private from the belly button all the way to the knees)

so, hey!
just put on your meggins,
cover your knees
and you are all fine!
hahah

try going to the mosque in that,
I am sure the people inside are fine with it.
hahhahah


I think commonly it is worn underneath a shorts.
and worn till below the knees.
if i were to wear them,
I think i would probably couple it with a pair of boots.
Than, it will make me look abit more manlier.
hahha

BUT omg!
walking in boots is a killer!
hahah

That day I went to town in boots.
1st thing is that the boots are already heavy.
secondly, it dont grip feet.
so its very tiring to walk on boots.

But for the sake of fashion,
I will do anything!

Coming back to meggings,
I dont know if i can pull it off or not.
coz i have "women are dying for my leg" 'size'.
aka skinny legs.
so,
if have tried putting them on,
it some how enhances my skinniness.
and
MEN and SKINNY
DO NOT go hand in hand.

Men should be all buff and fit.
NOT SKINNY.


On a side note,
I some how agree with one of the blogger says,

If you are...


Good looking + Skinny = Pass
(At least your face looks good, so passable!)


Good looking + Fat = Fail
(Unless you slim down, but if not, the world is so superficial!
If you're fat, usually people won't notice you, or notice you for the wrong reason!)


Good looking + Muscular = Perfect
(What can I say? Nothing but.. Perfecto!)


Ugly + Skinny = Fail
(Sorry, if you're skinny and look horrible... OUT!)
*this is where i belong*


Ugly + Fat = Fail
(The world is practical! Sorry!)


Ugly + Muscular = Pass
(Even if you don't like the looks, but you got the body and size, you're counted as
passable cause it covers and make it up for it! And some girls love it!)

*extracted from typicalben*



on another side note,
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WEARING FORMAL TO WORK EVERYDAY!!
URGH!!
I am half way there,
and i am OFFICIALLY SICK AND TIRED OF WORK!!
LIKE TO THE CORE!
or TTM!

URGH!!!

3 more months Syafiq!
3 more freaking months!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!



ok.
back to the meggings,
I might be wearing it out one day.
IF i have the guts to!
hahah!

*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: