Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ultimate NOT READY!





I don't want to face tomorrow.
But tomorrow have to choice but to face me.
So do I.

December come.
Next month is a new year.
Aiyayayaya!


DECEMBER!
YAH!

3 more month before the key down and bless me with the new number.
1

20 now.

That makes me TWENTY ONE.
In 3 months time.

THREE MONTHS TIME PEOPLE!
3 FREAKING MONTHS!

Oh God!
*going to faint*
*hand on forehead*
*lean back a bit*
*eyes roll back a bit*

OH-MY-GOD!!!!


I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BELIEVE
I am turning 21!!


I feel so old!!!
(yet so young)

OMG!
I FEEL OLD!!!
I FEEL.....
errr...



This cannot be.
I dont feel 21!

err..
how should a 21-er feel?

Whatever it is,
I am not ready!
I am NOT ready to be 21!
NO!!
and NEVER WILL BE!

AHHHH!!!!

Oh GOD!

Can you just let me be Twenteen!
or at least 16 or 18...

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: