Sunday, September 5, 2010

WHATS IN me



I seriously HATE myself now.
Like totally hate to the core!
Like TTM!
(still remember my conversation with shah. TTM is To The Max and NOT Tourism Travel Management)

UT3 is coming.
Like tomorrow.

And it will be my LAST UT ever in my whole entire life in RP.
My last UT
and I am not doing justice by not giving my all for the last lap.

This is my one and only last run which will determine my final grade.
Its like taking your 'N's or 'O's
but you are NOT studying for it.

And my grades aren't so good.
If i Do very well in this UT,
It will really help to buck up my Grade.

With a better grade,
I can go to a better school IF i were to further my studies in Uni.


I don't know lah.
its just irritating.

I am just not the person whom i use to be when I was in year 1 and 2.
I have become lazier then ever.
Studies aint that as important before.
I mean it is still important but not as much.

Holiday suck.
coz like that is when i get lazier.
And this holiday,
I have been feeding my ego on the silver platter.
My ego have been living in luxury these days.

And that is not a good thing.
and NEVER!

Procrastinate is my best friend now.
Lazy is my middle name.
anything associate to all of them
are in me.

Urgh!

*
*
*

pRINCE sYAFIQ j


No comments: