Sunday, September 5, 2010

but



Does freedom exist in the world?

No.
It does not.


However,
I am craving for it.
I want to be as free as the birds soaring in the sky.


I want to get out of my shell and live life the fullest.

But...
There is always a but.
How can we human eliminate the existence of 'but' in the dictionary.

It is the presence of 'but' that hold us back.

Can you see the power of 'but'?
How powerful can this 'but' be?


I want to be taller, but...
I want to be clever, but...
I want to be like ___, but...


How can one get rid of this obstacle?

By living in pretend?
Faking the state of fact of existing?
Make believe that it does not exist?

Well,
it is going to be an irritant in your life some day or another.
And you will be pouring out buckets of tears over that bridge of pretend.


Can we be free?

I want to be free.
I want to be free.
I want to be free.

*
*
*

princesyafiqj



No comments: