Wednesday, September 1, 2010

half of thy face



have i ever told you about my ugly incident.
yeah.
i didnt.
i almost totally forget about it.


It happen long long time ago.
when i was very young.
i think when i was in my pre school of younger.

I was at my aunts house.
I dono what happen,
everyone when to the room where my late grandma was.
i was standing behind my aunt who was holding a hot iron.

YES!
you know it! you know what is going to happen.

I was unfortunately at the height of where the iron is.
When she turn around,
the iron just nicely iron this beautiful face of mine.
and yah..
i think the left side of my face faced minor burns..

dats all i remember.
and i also remember me having ugly scars on my face.
yah...

have to apply medicine on my face everyday.
it got so bad, that i had to go for plastic surgery.

when i was around 8 or 9,
it was still there...
my parents decided to send me to the doctor to
"clean" my face.

so half of my face is practically plastic.
not plastic, plastic.
its just fake.

and im faking about this.
hahhaa
everything was real except for the plastic surgery part!
hahahahahahah!

the iron on the face and stuff do happen.
hahhaha!
the scars are gone anyway...


Now its going to be ugly again.
Thanx to the teenage hormones
happily producing mountains or pimples!

*
*
*

princesyafiqj



No comments: