Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why I change my phone number?



First and foremost!
I have NEVER EVER change my phone number ever since secondary 3.
Never ever.

Here is the story.


Few years back,
my dad got retrench.
So, the company took back his phone.
And he got a new phone.
A post paid one aka line.
And it was student plan as it was under my name.

Then my dad got a new job.
Then the company gave him a new phone aka company phone.
So he got 2 phone now.
One personal and company phone.

So, he hardly use his personal phone.
And if he dont use it,
it will be a waste.

So, he gave me that phone.
The post-paid aka line number.
That is when I changed my number few months back.
Then the bill came.
It went skyrocketing to 70 over dollar.
and my dad is unsatisfied with it.
By right he could only pay the standard bill of $30.
but now he is paying $70 over.

Reason being,
it was student plan,
so i ASSUME there is FREE SMS.
So, I sms.
sms
sms
sms
sms

what more with twitter.
So, i tweet on my phone.
tweet
tweet
tweet

and the out of that $70,
$55 came from smsing.
For a month,
I send about 1000 over sms.

Ok.
With the upsetting bill that came.
My dad asked me to go back to my pre-paid.
and i change back to my old number.
The number i have never change ever since secondary 3.

So,
that is WHY i change my number.

Thank you for you attention.

Now you know I am using back my prepaid.
No FREE incoming call!
No FREE sms!
Nothing!

HAHHAAHAH!

*
*
*

Prince Syafiqj


No comments: