Sunday, July 11, 2010

This bad boy of mine is busy ranting!

Oh lady marmalade!
I think this word is appearing too much in my blog.
BUSY!

I think I am born to be busy.
Or what so ever.
I am forever busy man!
Super irritating.
I can still recall someone sending me an email.
Its in a presentation slide.
At the end of the presentation slide says,
If you always say you got no time,
you will always got no time.

Does that ring any bell?
I always say I'm busy,
and yes!
I am always busy!

Sigh...
Now I will wont say I am busy.
I will just say something else.
Like
'I am filled with loads of activity that will benefit my life.'
How about that?
Better?
hahahaha!

Ok. Ok.
I really think I am busy.
School is one thing.
Outside commitment is another thing.
Friends is another thing.
Myself is one whole story!

I just have a lot to blog about.
Like my trip to Mersing for my cousins engagement.
My cry for my fellow Kpop-er! (Wondergirls & 2AM)
My trip to Resorts World for the premier of Voyage de la Vie.
My sufferings in Fitness Programme aka P.E.!
Another trip to resorts world again for STB MICE Dialogue session.
About Me being the JOCKER in IGNITE!
Dance!
3 point about dance!
Canberra Secondary School.
Student Choreography
and Zirca!
HAHAHHA!

Yeah!
Clubbing!
Wait!
The club has yet officially pop cherry aite!
It was just a mere teaser....


But what have been on my mind lately is the Student Choreography.
YES!
I repeat
STUDENT CHOREOGRAPHY!

I am having trouble.
Whether to
YES! Do it! And choreograph a dance.
or
NO! Don't choreograph.

My heart says yes.
My mind also says yes (but 50-50)

That is the problem.
I am so afraid to..
I dont know.
I think the teaching.
Not technically the teaching.
But coming up with something.
I already have SOME thing in mind
but I don't really know how to let it come to reality.

The steps, blocking, timing, rhythm, concepts and many more.
There are a lot of things to consider when coming up with a choreography.
Not just a choreography but a GOOD CHOREOGRAPHY!

Maybe I am just having too much expectation.
I have been hearing a lot of speculation about me and stuff.
And that is making me worried.
Some what some how,
people are expecting pretty a lot from me.
and well..
If I don't meet that expectation,
I will be a disappointment.
Or vice versa.

I already have a song in mind.
a few steps in mind.
argh!
I dont know whats holding me back.

I mean the more i should do it is because this is the only time left.
After this,
the next student choreography showcase will be next year.
and next year I will still be busy with internship or NS!
Unless I can wait till after NS!
YAH!
and that is when?

Sigh.....

...

Oh yah!
I just cut my hair few days back.
I got many "GOOD" compliments from my fellow good friends.
My hair look like some MAT!
you know!
If you say like some animal I dont mind.
BUT this is MAT you know!
Mat is waayyy more hurting den an animal.
You got watch shark tale right?
Remember when the boss point out the rank to the fish (Oscar).
1st few are some big fish.
Than the last few is the big whale.
than the whale's shit.
than it Oscar.

That is how I would rank a MAT!
Together with the Minah also.

YAH!
And UNFORTUNATELY!!!
I took bus back home.
After a few stops.
I saw 2 Mats having similar hair cut as mine!
I was like WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I seriously NEED to cut my hair again!
If not, I will have to make it compulsary for me to wax/gel/hairspray my hair.
I am soo going to buy a hair spray!

I was looking through the net,
and saw this guys hair.

I think I am going to cut my hair to something like that.
That short.
I think i can pull it off.
I think it looks pretty modern yet acceptable buy society.

Talking about acceptable by society.
I have to get a proper haircut for my interview for intership.
and i think that haircut is good.

And I think Mandy Low (my schools dressing disciplinarian)
has not seen my new hair cut yet.
I dont know what she is going to say.
hahhaha!
I am a naughty boy now!

YAH!
I have realise that.
I have been very bitchy lately.
Like very very bitchy!
At first it was just for fun.
Now is still for fun, but its like taking over my character.
I am so afraid that i might become a full pledge Bitch one day!

And HELL NO I am NOT going to be one one day!
From today on wards,
I will be a good boy ok!

This good boy gone (actually 'going') bad
will be back to a good boy.
No more being bitchy.

But one thing i like about being bitchy is that
i learn to rebut!
I was just a very good boy last time who would just tail what people say.
Follow here and there.
Yes mam here.
Yes sir there.

Now no more!
I am going to take my stand!
Its time for me to take my stand!

I have my own feet.
I am going to stand on that pedestal on my own feet.
With nobody's help!
It will be done solely by yours truly!



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

pRINCE sYAFIQ j



No comments: