Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I thought I was being gay.

Actually I wasn't the only one.
Don't get it wrong ah!
hahaha!

I am just making comparison between Me and some of the boys in school.
Before I pin point people,
let me point all 10 fingers to myself first.

I know I can be rather gay at times or what so ever.
My dressing my seems rather wild or what so ever and my accessories can win over some of the girls in school.
Yes I do complain. I admit.

But I can say that I some of the guys in school do have resemblance of a women.
Not physically but...

I have been attending my Fitness Programme in school.
Also Known As PE!
Yah!

Its just training to year 3 students who failed their Trial Napfa Test in school.
(i apparently didn't attend the test coz was busy with Momentum and SAF)
So, the boys will have to come to school at 8 every Tuesday and Thursday.
And physical training will begin for about an hour.

And it is very strainious!
I mean doing very basic things that will develop out muscles and make sure we can do well for Napfa.
We do very basic stuff but do it repeatedly.
Do it over and over again.
Simple things has never get so grueling!

Things like push up, launches, jumping jacks and many more.
I tell you.
It is crazy.

The 1st lesson I went.
Right after the training,
my leg felt like jelly.
By night,
my leg was aching.
Especially my thigh.
The next day was a killer!
It took me almost a week to recover.
a whole freaking week!
Each step i take, is like pain pain pain pain.
Like walking in HELL!

Actually my point of this post is about the guys who are there.
I tell you they can look as manly as Hulk,
but their mouth,
walau!!!

Like pussy sia!
(i realise people there like to use all these 'manly' terms)
Complain, complain, complain!
They even whine like girl!
I tell you.
They can non stop complain from the start of the training all the way to the toilet during shower.
I am like,
hello!!!
So much of being a MAN!

Not only that,
I don't know how difficult jumps can be,
but man....
Some of them jump like a freaking girl!
Wait!
I dont think its a jump.
Its more like a HOP!
Hop like a small girl in the park.

I was like man....
Jump and hop are two totally different thing!
By right you are suppose to jump with you thigh meeting you chest.
But some jump "SO HIGH" with their thigh still straight but close together while the leg open.
hmm...
how do i explain that.
but the image below might some how help you get the picture.

Hope that helps!
hahahah!

But yah...
some can jump like that.
and its seriously girly!

and there is this guy.
I dont know who is he but his mouth owns encyclopedia for vulgarities.
He can be in the toilet and say thing like
'Fucking bitch"
'Come suck my fucking dick bitch'

Talk to his friends with all those sinful words.

I am like,
err....
Oh ok....
Crazy....

I dont know what is happening to people now a days.
Man... BE A MAN!

But thank god i am taking part in this activity in school.
I feel healthier now.
I mean when else will I exercise besides dancing?
Wake up early in the morning and exercise.
(Thursday is the killer. PE in the morning. Dance after school)

I feel im developing some/more muscle.
Looking hotter now!!
haahah!
Kidding..
but yeah.
I do feel healthier

Here is the requirements for the Napfa Test

I think its quite easy to achieve them.
I am aiming for GOLD!
nothing but GOLD!

Jia you Syafiq!!

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: