Sunday, July 18, 2010

Voyage De La Vie






Finally my dream came true.
I have always wanted to watch Cirque De Sole ever since young.
They would always come to Singapore, set up a big white tent
and have their performance in the tent.
I have always wanted to be in that tent.
However, I could not afford to.

BUT!
And this year my dream came true.
Though it is not really Cirque De Sole,
but it is still some what similar to it.

YES!

It took place on the premier of the show.
Meaning the 1st time it was open to public.

A dance alumni of mine work there and had free ticket.
So went to watch it.

OH MY FREAKING GOD!
The show is FREAKING AWSOME,
BRILLIANT,
FANTASTIC,
MAGNIFICENT,
SPEECHLESS,
SUPERB!!!!
No regret going watching it.
Was at the brim of my seat through out the whole show!
I would LOVE to watch it again!

No regret sacrificing my $15 cab fare and sending in late RJ!
It was all worth it!

What makes it more 'worthy' is the ticket seat.
I got the 3 row seat right from the stage.
Imagine that!


Just the 3rd row.
Its at the green section.
Costing $108!
I got it for FREE!!

Some of the lead performers






Last but not least
Alexey Golobrodko

My favourite!
Superb Contortionist









Can I watch it again please!!!


*
*
*
*
*
*

PRINCESYAFIQJ



No comments: