Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mine will be better!

School Of Hospitality had its prom night.
and HELL it was FUN!

And HELL to organising it.
HAHAHAH!
YES YES YES!

This Event Management student managed to organise the event.



Thanx to the help of his team
Rachel
Sharan
Marisa
Yukiko
and Overall in charge Mr Bruce LEE!




not forgetting seniors
Owen,
Rachel
and Michelle
and our beloved
MR CHRIST THOMAS!



I like the decoration but REALLY HATE the room.
Its very ugly.
Look at the flooring.
the walls.
especially the doors.
OMG!

I have no idea what has got into the brain of Swissotel.


Preparing for the background.
Was trying to make it like the Hollywood red carpet thinging.


Look at them.
Like prefect couple rite?

They look so cute!!
Like Husband and Wife.

Oh CUPID!
Please shoot and arrow on both their bums
and let love blossom between them!
HAHAHHAHAH!


Look at the happy family.
Mom was ditched aside while the
OH-SO-HOT-STEP-MAMA
take over.

Rachel you are one EVIL-
OH-SO-HOT-STEP-MAMA!!


I love the idea of the entrance.
EVERYONE has tho do the limbo rock!


She took out her heels for the limbo!


That Owen!

I love the shirt he wear.
Its to STARY STARY! and colourful!
He should have been selected as nominees for Prom King.
Coz the theme was Night of Colours


This one is the best!
Faci talking on phone doing the Limbo!
AWSOME RIGHT??!!
I think EVERY minute is money to him.
So, must maximise all the time he have.
HAHAHAA!

The one who diffuses the whole event with laughter
are our emcee!

Saiful and Taj!

Opps!
I mean...
Sally Steward and Taj!
HAHAHAHAHA!

I LOVE SALLY!!!
HAHHAHA!
Isn't she a beauty....

Well,
we had game and performance through out the whole event.
First game was
BINGO!

I tell you!
They are so enthusiastic!

because the majong paper dont really fit the table due to the plates and stuff,
some went to the floor!


All majong paper are arranged with the same number arrangement.
we only expect them ALL the table to shout out BINGO.
But one team send out one of the member on stage.
And the rest all came also!
HAHAHHA!


I was like DAMN!!!
This is hectic.
Coz its not stated in what we plan.
and the emcee were not told what to do if that happens.
Thank god the emcee were excellent.

All those onstage were told to write 'B.I.N.G.O'
with their BUM!!!
HAAHHA!

This was the nicest 'bum pose'
HAHHAHAH!

Can some one smack that ASSS!!!
HAHAHHA!

The game was just to hype everyone up.
Than come the best part.
Nom Nom Nom!
FOOD!


You see the lady in the picture above?
With that black vest and pink flower.
She looks like Ugly Betty!

Right?
Like Mini Betty!
Hehehe..


Here are the nominees for Prom King

and Prom Queen

except for the guy on the far left.
hehehe.

Seconda game,
String game.

Its like bingo but on string.
each table are given a string.
than the emcee will state out 10 items
they will have to find 10 items and tie it to the string.



Than prom kings and queens called out again.

Q&A
then dance!

Crunk it!!!!



and the prom queen is


prom king is


Happy Graduating!


All this happen thanx to!
Good Job ALL!!

Not forgetting the Facis, Seniors and Emcee.

and yeah!
My year WILL be the better!
I have trust in my fellow teammates.


...

I really learn a lot from this event.
I think this is what I wana do in the future.
It feels so in me.
hehhehe

hmm..
If i would like to further pursue my dream in event management.
I dont mind taking up degree in event management.
wait!
Is there such thing?
Degree in event management?

But one of my faci advise me not to.
she said take up business.
and im like business?
EWW!!!
she added, even if you fail in ur caree in event management,
you got your business degree to back you up.

or should i just climb up the ladder slowly.
Like...
enter the workforce.
and slowly climb up the ladder.
hmm...

need to start planning now!!

*
*
*
*

PrinceSyafiqJ


No comments: