Thursday, June 10, 2010

dance production part one

2 major production.
I managed to go through both of them.
One took place on the last week of May.
and another one the week after.

Momentum 2010
&
Platform Campus

From the start,
i was rather hesitant to take up the 2nd production.
but thank God!
I managed to go through them well!

*pat on my back*



I think Momentum was awsome!
Like what i said,
we danced Bollywood music.

Dola re dola!

ONE HELL of an awsome song.
and with the touch of Zaini's magical moves,
BOOMZ!

AWSOME PIECE!
:D

The song itself is already a WOW!
Zaini's choreography is another WOW!
And the costume is AMAZING!

I cant deny that our costume was the nicest of all!!!
hahhahaha!

Just look at it!

Though it kinda simple
but the colours is simply RICH!
Zaini's favourite colour, purple, and GOLD!
WOW!

and look at what it can do,

B . E . A . UUUUU TIFUL!!!!

i know right!!
hahah!

the skirt is just simple Zaini's signature.

and zaini's constume is very the....
err..
how to say ah..
LUXURIOUS is the only word that I can think about.

his top got a lot of sequins.
gold everywhere..

as you know that the costume is a 2 piece costume.
top and the shirt.
and in between showing some skin.
hahhahaha!

My oh my!
hahah
the girls were all like complaining.
Im so fat!
Look at my fat!
blah blah blah...!
FAT
FAT
FAT
FAT!

GIRLS!
What do you expect?
and I'm so immune to it already.
Another girl who says they are fat.
I'd either hack care about it
or
YES! YOU ARE FAT!
I will keep on teasing till they shut up!

Damn irritating to hear them saying they are fat when they are NOT!
*roll eyes*


and and and!
i keep on teasing them some time before the performance day.
most of them were on a crash diet!
hahahaha!
I was like tweeting about them going on diet
and me eating so much.
hahaha!

girls... oh... girls...


unfortunately i didnt have the chance to take much photo this time.
coz my camera!!
the battery charger is spoilt!
DAMN!

Here are just some photo grabbed from facebook.
the one i was tagged in it.


The bride and groom of the day!

Tai Gayan And I :)
hahah!
I hereby pronunce you husband and wife.
haha!



i look hypnotic here
my eyes!
hahah!



and thanx for the people who came down to support!
:D

Thanx alot for the

and chocolate!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
:D


GO MOMENTUM!!!


*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq Jumari



No comments: