Sunday, June 20, 2010

dance production part two episode one.

right the week after Momentum.
Comes Singapore Arts Festival.
YES!
Platform Campus.

A platform where different tertiary institution showcase what they have.
and I am proud to say.
Republic Polytechnic
were the only polytechnic that participate in the extravagant event.
And, no its not Modern Dance that perform for the event.
It was Dharma from the Malay Cultural Group.

And I am VERY VERY proud again to say that I am part of Dharma for SAF.

Wayyyyy before the actual performance.
We had preview at ITE Simei.
Unfortunately I was the only guy.
The other 2 guys can't make it.
and one of them have not arrive Singapore.
I was uber nervous.
and like i have not event mastered the step.
So i had SOLO moment on stage.
and EVERYONE looking at me.

What makes it worst was I wasn't feeling well.
Had a slight fever.
My head was like spinning.
How unlucky can I be???
But I took paracetamol before dancing.

While dancing or after dancing,
I was sweating like hell.
Had to wear costume.

Let me say something about the costume.
The costume for male dancer all have the same size.
ok.
and the 'free' size is NOT S or M.
Its like L or XL.
So for sure it will be HUGE on me.
It was s big that I think I can fit in another me.
So before the preview,
The girls and I were 'altering' my costume.
We pinned the sides to that it will be smaller.
I just cant change the collar.
It was big.
Showed off my 'cleavage'
haha

Knowing me.
I will always wear something inside to cover my stuff.
hahha!

I went to sleep straight after the preview.
While waiting for further instruction.

After waking up,
I felt better.

Most of them planned to go Changi Airport to eat Popyeys.
Initially I didnt want to coz i wasnt feeling well.
Since i felt better,
I went.
Anyway, this is the chance for me to get to know them better.
A little ice breaking.

There was no seats at Popeyes.
So we pack and went down to T3 basement/ carpark lobby
and ate there.

The food was nice.
The people are nice also.
And the JOKES are uber nice.
We lepak there like some kind of M&M.
Haahhah!
I know they are not.
I admit.
They are NOT M&M.

They talked about family.
I am grateful to have mine complete.
Best wishes to those who doesn't.
And they ask how many kids we all want.
I told i wanted 4.
Just like my family now.
2boys and 2 girls.
I would love to have twins.
hahha

And joke around.
and when there is me,
There will always be camwhoring session.
Whether im sick or not, a camslut will always be a camslut!
HAHHHAHA!

All trying to act stupid.

I WAS trying to be more innocent when I already am!
HAHAHA!


My face look sleazy!!
HAHAH!
WAN! What is that face suppose to mean?
Trying to act cina when you got chocolate skin??





.
On the 1st day at Victoria Theatre.
When we reach enter the theater.
We got lost.
Couldnt find our dressing room.

That is Zila and I trying to mimic the photo behind us.

And when we managed to find out dressing room.

haha!
Photo as usual.
And i can say that the dressing room give me this chalet feeling.
Err..
I think the furniture and the smell makes it feel like a chalet.

While waiting for out turn.
Played with the blue light.
We all look very blue in the photo.
So I give my very own 'alien finger'

HAHAH!

And compare mine with the rest.
HAHHA!
I cant do that alien hand sign.
instead of seperating the last to finger,
i seperate the 1st two finger.
hahaha!
They were all like
"syafiq wrong lah...!"
HAHAHA!

What can I do?
I cant control my finger well!


On that day,
i thought we only have blocking just with costume.
But cikgu last minute say need to wear make up.
i was so unprepared lah.
I never bring any facial wash or anything.

I tell you,
i have always think that MCG make up is very over the top.
Coz for modern dance are just basic eye shadow, blusher and lipstick.
In MCG
so complicating.
The eyeshadow is not like normal eyeshadow.
Then got make contour for the nose.
than contour for the jaw line.
contour for chin.
WAH!

Until I look very different.

Abang Azhar did the make up for me.
Thank you abg azhar!
the guy beside me is not abg azhar by the way.

I was wondering around the theater
and wan spotted me.
He took photo of me.
So, I took the chance to show a little of my modeling skill.
hahah!


But someone showed it better.
Non-other then Tyra Banks herself!



I mean Lyn Banks!

She just need to be naked.
some wind.
Vualla!
Tyra Banks loose!



Some moment on stage waiting for the lighting to be organised.

I saw wan snapping photo of us.
1st i gave a good boy smile.

Then a little vogue.

look at SIKI.
I mean Siti.
The most right.
FOOH!
Smoking hot pose!


the partly last part of our dance.


This was our costume initially.
The one I told you it was huge for me.

See my cleavage?
HAHA!
That was the day before performance night.
And before we left,
cikgu announced change costume.
YES!
TOTAL COSTUME MAKE OVER.

But I am kinda fine with it.
Zaini always give late costume for other performance.
So, I am kinda fine with it.

After the whole thing,
we went to McDonald to have our dinner.






Took train back home.
and the journey in the train wasn't those ordinary one.
HAHAAH!
I was literally laughing right from Marina Bay all the way to Sembawang.
OMG! It was so duper funny lah!!

And Dila,
Its blackberry and NOT Burberry.
And know what??
Blueberry phone does exist!!!
not BLACK.
BUT BLUE!!!!

Look at this!

Made in Malaysia.
I had the shock of my like when i saw it.
HAHAAHHA!

*
*
*
*

PrinceSyafiqJ



No comments: