Wednesday, June 9, 2010

dance reunion?




Canberra Secondary School.
A beginning.
That was where I meet my hobby.

DANCE

It all started there.
Up till now.
I am still dancing baby!
*shake butt*

But that is not the only thing I meet.
I meet my dance-mates also!
YEAH!

Had a "reunion".
HAHAH!

Pathetically 4-5 people ended up.
hahha!

but to hell the number of people!
HELLO!!!!!
Long time never meet friends!!!



Mr Yeo Wen Chang aka Beannie Yeo aka Darren Yeo
and some other name that is going to make him sound cute in Facebook.
Hahahaha!
and Miss Janice Huay and Jolyn Ng!
LOVE THEM ALL!!

We initially plan to go Marina Square to eat and chill.
But a change in programme.
We went to Flyer for POP-EYES!
hahaah!

Emphasized on that coz the girl jus realise it it really spelles at that!



I had a very man conversation with Wen Chang.
It was the manliest conversation i've ever had in my entire life.
hahahah!
Since he entered NS already.
So i asked a lot about NS of course!
and he shared his story about it.
Some parts sounds interesting.
but most of it were...
errr..
i don wana go NS!!!

hahaa!

Throughout the conversation,
I felt bad for him.
coz he say he eat chicken all the time in camp and is sick of it already.
And we are eating chicken!
and i saw the way he eat chicken.
looks rather unwilling.
poor wen chang.
don worry aite!

the next time we meet,
i make sure we find place that sell non-chicken food.
or make sure you don eat chicken.

And im think of STEAMBOAT!!!
Hmm...
we should do that for the next reunion.
but NO Seoul Garden!


After that went to walk at the Double Helix Bridge


trying all our best to kiss the IR!


Ok.
Now PUSH!!!!!

I have no idea why i gave that look..

and this photo just look wrong!

pretty.
Just erase jolyn out of the photo.
and you see one gay couple.
and out clothes make is more gay
coz we are both in checked shirt.
HAHAHH!

adding on...
thanx ah mr wen chang!
good pointing!

Jolyn!

Oh yah!
She just bought her new Blackberry on the day we meet!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
unfortunately she isnt really a blackberry user.
ill just be good and just say she is NEW to it.

1stly she dont know how to save peoples contact.
I have to direct her to the BB button.

Silly girl!
hahaah

and the thing is that I am NOT a BB user!
hahah!
I am soo not into BB!
Its soo common!
and i dont being common!
I need to stand out man!!!

Thats why I love my Samsung side-kick phone!
Though its rather simple.
Its not so typical!
i feel good using it!
I think i feel wayyyyy cooler than using a BB.

BB is just like another Iphone.
*roll eyes*

right jolyn?!!!

hehehhe


Janice so cute!

and
meet Wee Liang after the dinner.

and man...
he has turned into a man!
I feel like a child beside him!
haahaha!

I love them alll!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
Cant wait to meet again!

*
*
*
*

Princeysyafiqj



No comments: