Tuesday, December 29, 2009

snake and LADDER

I think my fear of height is still kinda in me.
Reason being that Chingay training pretty much explains it.
However,
I think I am going to overcome it.
Like Hell Yeah!

Had chingay training just now.
From 7pm till 10pm.

And for the 1st time on the ladder.
Climbing the 4 meter ladder with human base.
An inspiration by the traditional japanese ladder stunts




yah...
hope that will get you going
Oh Am GEEE!!!!

So it was the 1st time on the ladder.
climbing up wasnt a problem.
but when i reached the top.
Hahahah!
Feels like shouting!
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn scary.
and also the ladder wasnt dat stable.
So up there,
i was like shaking.
CRAZY!!!!

I thought it will be easy.
but nonono.

After a few tries,
the base people got better.
The ladder is getting stabler.
Aside from climbing up,
we also try err...
i dono whats its called,
but landing.
So the ladder is vertically straight up.
Then it is slowly (in 3 8s) slant to one side.
Like 45degree slant.
At 1st it was scary.
I mean like come on.
All the things done are by experienceless people.
hahha
experienceless.
dats the word to describe.
same to me.
the stunt man.
no prior experience.

so back to the slanting.
after the slant,
it will go up straight horizontally.
den slowly down to the ground.

Yups!

I think this is worst than my PP assesment.
Like wayyyyyyyyy scarier.
My life is on those people down there!
If anything goes wrong down there.
I will be at risk!

So
all i did through out was to relax
and put my full trust on the base people.
So if any of the base people happens to be reading this,
I TURST YOU GUYS A LOT!
100% TRUST!!!!!

I trust you more than my handphone!
:p

And the relaxing work and trusting works!
1st few tries were over whelming.
I kinda get light or heavy headed after some time.
Probably mentally,
i am trying to balance myself.
Adjusting myself up there.
And mentally also,
trusting them.
mentally, relaxing my mind.
mentally prepares for anything to happen.

So kinda mentally straining.
Not much of a physical part.
YET!

hehhee...

Oh yah!
Just now was only 4 meter!
On the actual day we are going to use 6 meter ladder!

and
and
bump to chels mum on my way to chingay.
she wished me good luck.
and now i realise how much i need that luck!
Thanx Aunty!!!!!


I am looking forward to the next rehearsal!
JIA YO SYAFIQ!

*
*
*
*

PrinceSyafiqJ


2 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

wahahahahaha... your post made me laugh

Prince Syafiq J. said...

chels: thanx ur mom! heheh

anonyomous... ????
thanx for your: Share friend, in fine not in many, share happiness in next second