Monday, December 7, 2009

do the do

Have not done my resume.
Thank god my IIP is Sem 2.
Kinda sad but oh well..
I am always the odd one out.
Like always.
Different.


My pp assessment is next week.
16th December 2009
2.40pm
W64b
have yet finish my presentation for pp.
Going to finish it up soon!

Later,
im not sure whether go for dance or graduation meeting.
Just found out that I am not selected to be in the ISC performance.
Actually not really.
Have yet hear it from the person himself.
Hehehehe....
But,
Its ok.
I understand.
There is limitation being the only guy in an IG.

Oh well,
its ok to give this a skip.
I can help back stage.
And be the 1st one to see all my juniors dancing on stage.
Hehehehe.


Well its time for me to put on my glasses,
be a nerd.
And start working on whats needed!

*
*
*

PrincesyafiqJ




2 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

contraction of the mind =) glad you took interest in it as well. haha.

Prince Syafiq J. said...

hehe.. its just too interesting to be missed out.... :)