Thursday, December 31, 2009

i've been tagged by Chelsea

1. My ex is: Siti err... kinda forget her name.

2. Maybe I should: get fatter!

3. I love: MYSELF! and those who are behind me.

4. I don’t understand: Maths! Science! Life!

5. I lose: my hair everyday.

6. People say I: can be a part time model. err.....

7. Love is: everything. happiness now till end of life.

8. Somewhere, someone is: thinking about me. heheheh

9. I will always: question WHY?

10. Forever is: like love.

11. I never want to: eat and grow big. when i grow up. That is NOW!

12. When I wake up in the morning: Am i hungry? I want to eat!

13. My past was: kinda so yesterday. But its yesterday makes me today.

14. I get annoyed when: people sing the same song over and over again.

15. Parties are for: my 20th birthday in 3 months time.

16. My dog is: invisible.

17. My cat is: invisible also.

18. Kisses are the best when: both of you are alone.

19. Tomorrow: not today

20. I really want: a break (yes chels!)

21. I have low tolerance for people who: are... err... not so sure...

22. I am tagging: who should i tag? tag yourself ah!

*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince SyafiqJ



1 comment:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

kisses are done best when both of you are alone.
hahaha.. cute luh you.