Saturday, December 26, 2009

happening

gee...
I step into the cinema for the 1st time yesterday
eversince Alvin & the chipmunk 1
and that 1st movie is also alvin & the chipmunks
but the 2 movie.
aiyoh yoh..

but it was fun!
watch it with my nephews and nieces.
and their tutor.
and their tutor's siblings.

gosh.
i dont even know half of them.
but it was ok.
the movie was nice.
good company.
and
kinda good camwhoring!!
hahah!

....


let me talk about my very own biggest project!
the Professional Profiling.
The grueling project that every RP year 2 students have to go through.

GAHH!!!

I had my assessment on the 16th December.
On the day of assesement,
i came a little late then i plan to.
I plan to reach there at least half an hour before my presentation.
so that i can at least i can calm down n get ready.
bu i reach like around 10mins before my time slot.
It was kinda rushy.

i reached there turn on laptop.
and wait.
put my tie on and my vest.
i wal ALL BLACK MAN!!!
AWSOME!!
I love it a lot!

and here comes the grueling part.
My presentation wasnt that good.
I got a lot of stops.
I mumble on some words.
n i can still remember this,
'The girls can have some nail polishing..... session.'
WHT!!!
i could have just say MANICURE!!!
damn!

Overall the presentation was quite ok.
quite smooth with some hiccups here and there...

but the part i wan to die was the Q&A.
See my FB:
KILLER QUESTIONS!!! DIE! DIE! DIE!
yaH!!!

The question was crazy!
Hard!
ARGH!!!
But some how managed to answer them.
i think.

all i can remember was,
i was freaking sweating inside during the Q&A session.
I was wearing a thin tank top inside.
So that when i sweat,
my shirt wont look wet.
Than i put on my vest.
Coz im skinny,
and if i don wear it,
can see that the shirt looks kinda big on me
with those extra cloths hanging around.

I was super nervous!!
SUPER DUPEEER NERVOUS!!!
I can feel the sweat on my back rolling down.

It was my most nervous moment on the year!!!
Damn crazy!


....

SOH DIEM CAMP.
All i can say about this camp was
AWSOME!!!!

TOTALLY AWSOME!

My 1st time sleeping in tent.
Wait.
1st time pitching a tent.
1st time on kayak.
1st time had my powder bath.
1st time 'swimming' in the middle of the sea.
(because if you wan to pee, you have to get off the kayak and go into the sea and pee)
awsome feeling in the sea.

I love it alot!
Esp the kayaking!!

And what i brought back home is a very "nice" tan line.
around my ankle.
Because have to wear shoe.
and i was wearing berms/shorts.
so my leg is exposed to the sun.
so now i got a fairer feet.
i feel very funny wearing slippers out.

I manages to kinda even out the tan on my arms.
and kinda satisfied with the tan on my thighs.
coz i super pull up my berms.

...


Right after the camp.
Had dance.
YAH!
CRAZY!!

I was thinking of not dancing.
body all sore.
don feel like dancing.
Funnily,
i performed better than other classes.
I dono whats wrong with my body.
WIERDO!!!

After that,
had christmas party meeting.
The juniors are organising the party.
Yeah.
I just find it funny when yvonne just shoot them with gazillions of questions
before they can say anything.
she gave no mercy!

their planning was just wasn't that detailed enough.
not good enough.
but after some guidance,
its kinda fine.

oh yah!
I feel so sorry for them.
coz of the venue.
Last minute,
someone say that the venue cannot be booked as
some one already book the place.
WAH!!!
JIALAT!!!

Thank god we got our
'Miss Warm-Up'
who is willing to lend her house for the party.

Actually my house can do also.
But why didnt i say mine??
So funny.
i didn't even think of my house.
I mean like
i got a nice garden right outside my house.
big space to play games or something.
and nice park equipt with bbq pit behind my house.
?????????

i just realise it.
oh well!

...

i love my 1st christmas present!
Thanx Chels!


*
*
*

prince SYAFIQ j




No comments: