Sunday, October 25, 2009

wonder woman


A salute to the lady staying next door!

Even living in the opposite side of a happy ending fairy tale,
she is still strong!

My heart goes to you.
May you stay strong!

...

Oh gee...
Tomorrow is MONDAY!
Monday blues!
Hahaha!

Actually not really.
But tomorrow is Event and Logistic Management!

Do you know what does that mean???
It means....
My class' Event Director will be electing their Committee member!
Damn!
DamN!
damn!

Actually i want to be the event director.
Dont mind being the event director.
Just for the sake of my testimony.
But i am already holding a leadership position
and do not want to hold anymore responsibility.

I think i don't mind holding another leadership role.
But the thing is that i am afraid i cannot hold withstand the pressure.

Besides this,
i have upcoming event like Chingay coming up.
So, i am just worried i cannot fully participate in the event.
I don't mind holding simple jobs.

If i am given a big role in the event,
what would i do?





What would YOU do?


....


Btw,
my parent went to Expo yesterday.
And guess what my dad bought for me?
????


GUESS!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
G
U
E
S
S
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep on guessing.....!!!!
?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
..
..
.
.
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
..
..
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He bought me a necklace with a SUPERMAN pendent!

AWSOME!!!!!
I am SOOO HAPPY!!!
I am wearing it now.
And so in love with it!!!

AHHHH!!!!!

HAHHAHAAH!!

...

Tuesday.
I am going to go cut my bulu!!!

Sooooo looong already!!
Have not cut since national day!
cannot stand already!

Miss Chelsea Anne Rodrigues,
if i got no plan on tuesday, we meet ok!

Plus, people all say my bulu not nice already.
Looks messy!
Long..

Actually i was thinking of keeping my bulu long till Muse.
So that during Muse,
can style my hair like differently.
Make an avant garde hair




Hhehehehee....

...

Apparently the song below is no more applicable to YO.





now only left Single Mans!
Hahahhaah!



*
*
*
*

PrinceSyafiq J


No comments: