Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the is a reason for it and why

From this week onward,
every Friday,
my class will be held at
Raffles Hospitality Center.




ARGH!!!!
Have to travel all the way to the end of the school.
What more,
wear formal clothes!!!!
or i should say Corporate clothing.

and it is a 945 class.
So i have to go on my own.
with those HOT clothes!!!

I am going to DIE!!!

Later i am going to shop for the pants.
Apparently those pants i have at home are kinda small.
Actually they fit.
But when i wear them, it will end up at my belly button there.
I will be like the next Mr Z or Mr Leong CC.

I am going to look for pants that fits around my waist.
And also find a cheap tie!
I think i am going to get a cheap BLACK tie!
than can match anything i wear.

Ahhh!!!
I hate wearing formal clothes!!!
Seriously need to go shopping!!!

...

I realise I am a little bit more outspoken in some of my class.
Kinda the bad way!
Being a little bit of a joker.
Kinda getting a little more defiant.

And i believe this has so how jeapardise my grade.

I am going to be a good boy.
And not let the big fat female dog out of the cage!

...

Went out with my niece and nephew on Saturday.
SHOPPING!!
hahah!
I just spent $30 on A shirt on Saturday!
Yah!

Now,
i am asking myself why???

bought it at Uniqlo.

Just felt in love with it.
And had to buy them!

kinda loving it.
though its HOT!
the fabric is kinda thick.
that's why.

*
*
*
princeSYAFIQj



No comments: