Monday, October 19, 2009

final leg

end of the race is just around the corner.
To all O level students,
ALL THE BEST!!!!

Here is a little luck for you.



...

I am kinda proud and disappointment of myself now.

I am glad that i am improving in dance.
Though i am no where with the good dancer,
i content that there is improvement.
And i am doing things that i cant imagine of doing.

Though i only came to MDIG with nothing.
and had no aim or what so ever.
I just join just for the sake of dancing.
Like for fun.

The feeling of giving up always there.
Feels like i dont want to do it anymore.
Like ahhh!!!
I GIVE UP!!

That kind of feeling.

But I am really glad that i stayed on.


Apparently,
those hard work didn't really appear in someones eyes.

Coz the choreography for the up coming performance was a disappointment for myself.
I really aim and worked hard to be those who appear on stage all the time.
but not this time.

I have tried my very best.
Its like,
i am already in my second year,
and my level of performance is as good at the juniors.
Its so disappointing and shameful.

What more those who are better than me.
That is even more shameful!
I just want to quit.
And live life as it is.

Than come asking people to come and watch the performance.
Besides telling them whats there in the show,
I just feel like not asking them to come and watch.
Coz i feel so ashame of myself.
Like there is no point coming when i am like there for like split of seconds.
feels as good as i dont exist.


I am just dissapointed of myself.
Seriously.

*
*
*

PrincesyafiqJ



2 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

Don't say that luh... you may not be the best dancer but you're not lousy. You wanted to join the group to have fun dancing then have fun dancing it doesn't matter if you're not the best or that you're not the lead.. you said

"Though i only came to MDIG with nothing.
and had no aim or what so ever.
I just join just for the sake of dancing.
Like for fun."

If its for fun and no aim.. don't be disappointed if you're not the best.

if people come when you tell them you're dancing even though its a small part you should be happy because they came to see you for that short part to support you..

ily..

Prince Syafiq J. said...

now isn't much about just having fun but like there is a purpose for me to continue going.

All i want to do is to learn as much as i can.

Thank you by the way!
love you too!