Saturday, May 10, 2008

Update!

I guess you guys have been wondering ALOT about ME!
Hehe..
Kidding!

But im just going to give a self update about myself.

...
School.
Simply great! Loving each and every moment of it!
I get into MODERN DANCE IG!
HELL YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!
Nothing is better than me on the dance floor!
JIVE IG also!
Woo!! Hoo!!
I am soo loving RP!
-
My grades in school are all.....
GREAT!!!
Better than expected!
Keep it up P.S.J!

...
Class
One word,
"Supercalifrangelisticexpialidocious!"
WOO HOO!!!
I simply love my class LOADS!

E35Q ROCKS!!!!
to the core!!!!

We are all GOOD people.

I am soo NOT going to be GR2 aite!
(e35q, u know what i mean..)

...
Myself

Better than expected!

Improving every day!
Good improvement everyday!

Muahaha!


One bad thing.

I got a bad stomach!
WTH!!!!

Lately, i have been having a bad tummy ache in class...

*sigh...*
I need to get out of the class every now and then.
For what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
FART!!!!!!!
(ewwww.....)
I know you would say that.
but what to do?
I have to release it anyway...
NOT in the classroom ofcoz!


I wish there is a remedy for it.
hiaz................


Weight matter,

just irritated about it!
I will never gain weight!

I have never ever skip

breakfast, lunch, dinner!
I have increased the amount of food i eat,
3 times
of what I use to eat in the past.

What am i suppose to do?

To those who tell me to eat more!
SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
Don't tell me to eat more!
I am eating more than ever!
Just frustrating to hear people saying that,
when they don't see how much food I eat!



Well...
I feel much better that my muscles are building up!
Muahahah!
*
*
*
*
*
*

PRINCE SYAFIQ J




No comments: