Sunday, May 25, 2008

Great Singapore Sale

GREAT SINGAPORE SALE
is so on now!!!


YEAY!!!!






SHOPPING!!!





Shopping = MONEY$$$



Let me give you some shopping tips!

  1. Make a list! Write down all the things you want to get.
  2. Write down the approximate price of each item.
  3. Give yourself a fixed amount of $$$ to spend on!
  4. I guess you are ready to shop!!!


Shopping can never be more EXITING!!!
  1. Call up your friends
  2. Go to the shopping center that you like
  3. Shop till you drop!!!!

....

Lets look at some stuff that I've bought so far...

Hoodie Sweater @ COTTON ON
Authentic Price: $39.95
GSS: $15.00

HOLY SHIT!


Hoodie Jacket @ COTTON ON
Authentic price: $34.95
GSS: $15.00

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting 2 at the price of ONE!!!!!!!
What a great way to start MY GSS!!!


List of things I plan to get;

White Jeans no skinnys! ($30)
Black berms. ($30)
Plaid Berms ($30)
Sandals (<$20) Shoe (>$30)
SUPERMAN shirts (<$20)
Dye shirt ($22)
Red Coloured Gel ($5)
Headset ($34.50)

I am so in tight Budget!
Need to sacrifice some of them...
Boohoo...
But oh well...
I will just get what I need first.
See ya soon....!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J





No comments: