Sunday, May 18, 2008

Obsession of the PRINCE!




To those who are ANTI-SELF-OBSESS

PLEASE!

PLEASE!

Once again!

Please!

Please refrain your self from reading this post!

Your co-operation are much appreciated.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Didn't I told you not to read it???!!!
Please!
For the last time!
If you are ANTI-SELF-OBSESSE
PLEASE refrain from reading this post!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I guess You are just stubborn!
I couldnt do much to stop you from reading this post.
Be prepared of
SELF_OBSESSED!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**






Have you meet your twins?
If so,
tell them this,
"I AM WAY HOTTER THAN YOU!"

How about your brother or sisters who looks exactly look like you?

But different attitude?

Tell them the same thing,

but,

add this,

"You can NEVER be as hot as ME!"



Am i being bubbly? or
I am bubbly myself?
NO!
I am NATURALLY BUBBLY!

HULK is just one pathetic man in green!

But with FAKE big muscles which was

sewn by the aunty

at the wet market!

She kept on complaining

for the SUPER LARGE pants that she have to sew

everytime HULK had sex!


If you see things like this,

FOLLOW!

Close your eyes when you see me naked!

(coz im too HOT for you)

Close your nose when you sense someone is getting naked!

(coz something stinks when they are being exposed)

Close the right side of you ear for the guy next to you is going to say...

"I NEED SEX!!!!"

(coz you will want to do it too)

Close your mouth everytime you cough.

(coz you don't want to tell people that you just suck something dirty rite!)


It is called "THE TRAIN"

coz I AM inside the train DUH!!!

IDIOTS!!!!

To get seats in the train,

Try digging your nose

and

wipe your 'nose shit'

on the seats!

It works!

(only in the train)

(don't ask me why!)


If you see this guy in black!

tell him

he got zeBRAs hanging around his

down there!

Tell him to use

FREE SHOW BIRD

ITS HOTTER that way!

*
*
*
*
*
*
**

If you think im a BITCH,

I guess you are trying to say

IM HOT!




No comments: