Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Facts

So far, there is only one zip manufacturer in the world.
That is the "YKK" brand.
Try checking all your zips.
Most of them are from YKK.

***

Men who looks at breast 10 minute a day,
makes the person live 5 years longer!
-heard it from Ellen Degeneres show.


Thats all folks!

---

Hey, i have not been blogging cause I have been rather busy lately.
Busy with shopping and stuff like that.
And really got LOADS of cam-whore-ing pictures needed to be edited.
Really hope to upload them as soon as possible!
By the way, I will be going Batam this weekend.
and KL next week (27-29 Feb)

---
Posting results will be out soon!
Gosh! I am super nervous about it!
Have been dreaming a lot about it lately.
Its damn unlucky to see Mrs Yu in my dream!
Of all the teachers, Why must it be her???
Why not Miss Wong, or Miss Wang, some one pretty and hot?!
Get what I mean?
I know my close friends know what I mean....

*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



1 comment:

Chelsea said...

so full of nonsense..

I hope MS wong reads your blog man!