Friday, February 1, 2008

OUT!

Yesterday was rather a fun day.
I went out to Orchard!
Yes! At last!
Manage to go to Orchard with my friends.
I have always wanted to go but my friends were ALWAYS BUSY.
But its fine. I'm Okay now!
First i meet Pei Yu under her block.
Waited for half an hour for her.
Then off to Orchard.
When we reached there, we waited for Wen Chang, Janice & Shafiq.
Instead of waiting, both of us went shopping first.
I went to look for a gift for my tutor.
Its a thank you gift for her.
Then we went to MacDonal to get some dessert while waiting for the rest.
Then we went to take our dinner.
After that, we went window shopping at Far East.
Janice bought a dress for Chinese New Year and school.
I bought a brooch by Swarovski.
The price is quite reasonable.
Oh ya! I bought a suspender.
Always wanted to buy it!
And got it at last!
Lastly, we went back home!
As a Typical Teenagers,
Cam-whore is a MUST!
There are a lot of photo.
Once I edit them, I will paint them up!



---
Just now I was at home all the time.
What i did was surf the net, watch TV, Cam-whore alone.



And in the evening, I went to hospital.
My cousin just gave birth.
To a baby girl.
Very cute. But I didn't take any photo.
Then went to take our dinner.
And here I am!
Blogging!
I am going to edit the photos soon, later or maybe tomorrow.
OK then! See You soon!

*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J


No comments: