Sunday, May 13, 2012

POC

And yes.
I have finally Passed Out from my course.
I am no more a trainee.
No more botak hair!!!


Now I am posted to Tuas.

TUAS NAVAL BASE

Yup.
That is where my life will be.

Pretty much another chapter of my NS life.
Or i shall say the last chapter?

Chapter One
BMT- Tekong

Chapter Two
Trainee/ Private- 2PDF

Chapter Three
Trainee/ Private- Changi Naval Base

Chapter Four/ Final
Private/ Lance Corporal/ Copral- Tuas Naval Base


I must say that I am pretty dissapointed that I didnt get platoon best.
I expected that.
But I somehow was aiming for that.

Frankly speaking,
When in 2PDF i didnt know of anything of platoon best or course best.
 Only somewhere at the end of the course.

Then when going to CNB (Changi Naval Base),
I pretty much want to grab that platoon best title.
I know i have a competition.
However, half way through, i had like 50 50 thinking of becoming platoon best.
One reason is that becoming the platoon best, ill go to platoon one after passing ut.
and platoon one is like the worst place to be in.

so thats why.
and further more,
i wasnt outspoken enough.

i have to admit that i am pretty introvert.
i didnt speak out much.
i want to but i dont know why.
sometimes i just can be bothered.
sometimes i sigh...

hahha

oh well.
its over.

i just want it coz it would look nice on my resume or portfolio.
but its ok.

I can still aim for CFC!
Corporal First Class.
hahaha

On another note of becoming CFC,
my reservice will be extended, additional 5 years.
SIGH!!!!

oh well.
we will see how things are.

...

on the bright side.
i can grow my  hair now!
WOOHHOO!!!

I cant wait to get back my old hair.
yes i know i am not allowed to keep long hair.
but it will be nice to at least have hair to style
and NOT looking like some NSF!

hahaha

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

prince syafiq j



No comments: