Wednesday, May 23, 2012

here i go again

I may not happen.
But for some reason i still believe in us.

I dont know why.

possibly the reason why we reconcile.
i still see hope in us.

frankly speaking.
you are no where near my' ideal partner'.
pretty much nothing to what i want.

i dont see what i want in you.

but for some reason why,
i still believe in us.

i just cant explain it.
i just cant describe it.
i just cant tell what is it.
because i seriously dont know what it is.

i questioned myself,
what is it that you have that make me want you so much?

i cant answer that question.

but i know there is something.
there is a ray of light.
 which i adore to it for no reason.

i dont know if its possible for us to happen.

now we are just 'nothing'
i dont know if i should try to start the ball rolling.
or just leave it as it is.

we were so happy when we were together.
but when we were apart.
it seems like the world turn around 180 degree.

like we are enemies.

nothing between us were like butterflies and rainbows and everything nice.
its more like world war two.

so i see possibility in us
but its like i have to dig them out.
we have to dig them out.

we have to go through rough times
go through various obstacle
go through the thunderstorm
go through the stormy seas
go through ...


i have a strong feeling that it is not possible for us to happen.
but we never know if we never try.








now i am just going to leave us as it is.
you.
and
me.

we shall go our separate ways again.
just like history.
and see what the future have for us.
 





.



i shall take this time to explore.
my life.
the world.
my world.

see what i can do for my future.
see what i can do for the future.


i have dreams.
i use to have dreams.
 

but my dreams are just mere shadows.


let me find the light.
i may not shine the light 
i may not be able to shine the light
but at least i know ive got something to make my dreams come true.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




No comments: