Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Boyfriend

Whats happening to this world???

I know a friend who have the complete package but no Girlfriend.
WHAT THE!!!

This post may sound a little gay but bare with me.

This friend of mine is

1. Good looking.
On the scale of 10, id rate him 6.5
A chinese guy with big eyes and i believe he owns a pair of dimple.

2. Good body.
A nice height.
Body is looks fit.

3. He watches his diet!

4. He have charisma.
The way he stands.
The way he talks.
What ever about him,
just gives out that
aura!
hahha

5. Friendly

6. He got brain!

7. He is not an Ah Beng. 
NO WHERE NEAR THAT!

I think he somehow owns almost everything, what i assume every girl want in a guy.

Unfortunately
he is single!

BLOODY HELL!

And on the other side,
many of my friends who 
dont have the look
dont have the charisma or something
pretty nerdy
i dont know if they got brains or not
 some are like ah bengs

They have girlfriend!

HELLO!!!

GIRLS!!!
are you girls opening your eyes???

I am looking at a diamond here!
But he is NOT taken!
I look at the rubbish, they are all filled with the good stuff.
But this diamond here is..

URGH!!!

.
.
.
.

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: