Friday, July 8, 2011

ice cream and love



imagine you are craving for ice cream.
and you bought a tub of your favourite ice cream.
Mine would be mint chocolate chip.

you open the top.
take your spoon
stab it in
pull back with much energy
trying to get as much ice cream as you can
and at the same time
trying to curl the ice cream
attempting to make is as round as possible
just like what you on the cover of the tub.

put it in a small bowl.

off to the living room
on your most seasoned sofa
sitting in your favourite position
and indulge in your favourite ice cream
as you watch you favourite tv show.


yup.
imagine that the ice cream is 'love'.
look back at the words that i have bold.

that action.
I am missing that now.

and also the rest of it...






...


Dear Cupid,
It is ironic that I love, love song so much.

Yet I hate it cause its hurting me.

Every time I listen to it,

I feel like the lyric just turn into sharp knife
stabbing my heart.

Do you know how much pain I am going through?

My heart is just a heart
without and kind of armour to protect itself.


Probably a love from _______ could help me ease the pain.


Help me cupid.


Yours sincerely.


*
*
*
*

Princesyafiq J




No comments: